Baffle Hanging Acoustic PanelsDesign: Marc Sadler
Baffle is a patented system designed to hang Snowsound® sound-absorbing panels from the ceiling, showcasing the lightness & elegance.
The adjustable height of the cables and the array of sizes and colours available make it possible to achieve compositions that can be personalised for aesthetics and sound.
The patented joining system hanging the panel on the cables is completely invisible: a small cylindrical joint hides the anchoring system inside.
The Baffle anchors can be positioned along the upper edge of the panel, without particular limitations of space between the cables, in order to simplify ceiling installation.
Panel with polyester internal padding with Snowsound®technology varible density. Polyester covering in TreviraCS® Fabric. Equipped with kit for ceiling suspendedpanels. Panel can be hung in either horizontal or verticalorienatation. Cylindrical fasteners to be positionedalongside top edge of the panel.
• Polyester internal padding with Snowsound technology, polyester covering in Trevira CS® fabric
• Single material and 100% recyclable
• Eco friendly - Greenguard Gold
• Durable, tackable double-sided surface
• Patented varible density composition
• Class A sound absorption with NRC 1.0 (ISO 354/ASTM C423/ISO 11654)
• Absorbs 94% of human speech frequencies Class A fire and smoke safety (UL 723/ASTM E84)
• CAL 133, 117 pass
• Sleek profile at only 1.4” thick
• Ceiling suspended
• CE certified for ceiling application