Blade Discrete Acoustic Panel SolutionDesign: Lorenzo Damiani Click link below to Download the RETAIL Price List for these items:
Discrete Wall-mounted Acoustic Panel System
Blade is a modular shelving system with a back panel consisting of discrete sound-absorbing material made with Snowsound technology. The slim shelves create a visually light and minimalist overall image. The shelves are entirely made in epoxy powder-coated steel: a wall-mounted load-bearing core & a very thin external lining (support surface).
This modular shelving display system designed to acoustically correct interiors while simultaneously blending into the environment.
Back panels consist of Snowsound® panels with patented technology to deliver maximum absorption for any room. Bent metal shelves dress the panels and invisibly anchor them to the wall.
• Polyester internal padding with Snowsound technology, polyester covering in Trevira CS® fabric
• Single material and 100% recyclable
• Eco friendly - Greenguard Gold
• Durable, tackable double-sided surface
• Patented varible density composition
• Class A sound absorption with NRC 1.0 (ISO 354/ASTM C423/ISO 11654)
• Absorbs 94% of human speech frequencies Class A fire and smoke safety (UL 723/ASTM E84)
• CAL 133, 117 pass
• Sleek profile at only 1.4” thick
• Wall mounted